Stop the Agony of Depression
Find out how counselling can help…
Depression is one of the most common reasons people come to counselling.
If you suffer from this problem, your world can feel like you are living in a dark hole. You may not have the energy to find your way out.
You might feel sad, disengaged from the world and don’t care about anything.
At it’s worst, depression can be completely debilitating. You don’t want to engage in any activities—even getting out of bed can seem like a major feat!
Perhaps overtime, you’ve become increasingly miserable…or maybe you’ve been feeling this way much of your life.
Whatever your situation, as a therapist I can help…
Depression may show up for you as one or more of the following:
- “I’m not interested in doing things that I used to enjoy.”
- “I don’t have energy or motivation to do anything much of the time.”
- “I feel a deep sense of loneliness that no one seems to understand.”
- “I often regret things that happen and focus on the negative aspects of situations.”
- “I have difficulty thinking clearly, concentrating, or making decisions.”
- “I don’t sleep well or “I sleep too much.”
- “I eat too much or too little.”
- “I sometimes feel like there is no point to living and have suicidal thoughts.”
If you struggle with any of the above signs of depression, the good news is that therapy is proven to help.
Studies Show That Psychotherapy Helps People Overcome Depression.
As a counsellor I can help you:
- Feel better about yourself.
- Feel more empowered and manage your feelings better.
- Think more clearly and make decisions more easily.
- Accomplish more, because you’ll feel more motivated.
- Cope better with the challenges that come your way.
- Enjoy your life again.
- Feel more hopeful about your future.
You Can Feel Better
I’ve had many struggles in my own life that I’ve overcome. This has given me a great deal of wisdom and compassion for the suffering of others.
As your therapist, I utilize proven methods of therapy – including EMDR, one of the most effective methods for helping people with depression. I then customize them to fit your unique situation. Together, we’ll find the best ways to help you develop a more satisfying and fulfilling life.
Contact me for a no-charge, 10-minute consultation. We’ll then determine how I can help you with counselling in my Winnipeg therapy office.
*Testimonials appearing on this site are actual testimonials received from clients. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used my services. However, they are individual results and results do vary. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.