Stop Your Relationship Struggles
Find out how you can have a more rewarding and fulfilling relationship through individual or couples therapy….
“Last Sunday, J and I had the kind of discourse I’ve been hoping for — and it has been a real gift to discover that I can learn new ways, with enough will and some new tools, and to see a spark of willingness on my partner’s part. Thank you so much for helping me on my journey. It sounds corny, but I feel strong and empowered to make changes I couldn’t even think about before attending therapy. Now I am looking forward to things instead of dreading them.
I am better for having crossed paths with you. You are good at what you do! Thanks for listening and for sharing your wisdom with me. Best wishes on your journey…
God bless you always!*”
Relationships can bring great joy or great pain. Sometimes they bring both…
But when you get stuck in pain and can’t find your way out, it’s time to seek help from a professional therapist.
You have found your way to my website for one of two reasons:
- You are feeling distressed and unhappy about your current relationship.
- You want a relationship, but are scared you won’t be able to find someone who is loving and fulfills your needs.
First off, let me say that you are not alone.
Relationship or couples therapy is one of the most common reasons my clients come to see me.
Common Relationship Problems:
- “I can’t seem to sustain a relationship. I can’t find the right person for me.”
- “Something always seems to go wrong in my relationships.”
- “I get into relationships where I am treated badly”.
- “I’m afraid to open myself up to someone else.”
- “I’m tired of the hurt. I just want to be happy.”
Common Relationship Problems for those in a Relationship:
- “My relationship is steadily going downhill. I don’t know what to do.”
- “I don’t feel connected to my partner in the way I want to be.”
- “My partner and I never seem to agree. We are stuck in a pattern of conflict.”
- “My partner and I hardly speak to one another.”
- “One of us has had an affair. It’s been devastating.”
- “We both want this relationship to continue, but we’re at a loss of what to do.”
- “One or both of us has considered separating, but we don’t want that to happen.”
- “I failed in my last relationship and I don’t want to fail again.”
You Can Have a Loving Relationship that Fulfills Your Deepest Needs
I know you might feel discouraged right now…but there is always hope.
Whether you are single or in a relationship, individual or couples therapy can be the solution you are looking for.
Too many people wait too long before they seek help for their relationship problems. Meanwhile, things continue to get worse.
Since you’ve found your way to my therapy website, the good news is that you are ready for something better…
Whether you want individual or couples counselling, you can:
- Heal old patterns of relating, freeing up your energy to create healthier ones.
- Increase trust and allow yourself to open up more to love and intimacy.
- Know how to ask for what you need and get it.
- Experience more harmony and joy in your relationship.
- Feel safe to communicate more openly in your relationship so that you are heard and understood.
- Feel heard, loved, and cared for by your partner.
- Be able to make a solid commitment to the one you love knowing that it feels “right.”
Relationship Therapy that is Proven to Work!
I practice one of the most effective forms of couples counselling called, “Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy” (EFT).
Numerous studies have shown that, with EFT, 90% of couples show significant improvement and 70-75% of couples report feeling happy with each other again.
As your therapist, I’ll work with you, or you and your partner in couples therapy, until we find the path that helps you create the best relationship possible.
You can be happier than ever, with more energy and joy in your life.
I’ve had my share of relationship struggles in the past…but I’m happy to report I’ve found my life partner and couldn’t be happier. I want you to achieve the joy and fulfillment in the same way I have.
You too can have a rewarding relationship that fulfils your deepest needs…
Contact me for a no-charge, 10-minute consultation. We’ll discuss how I can help you create a better relationship and if I am the best counsellor for you.
*Testimonials appearing on this site are actual testimonials received from clients. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used my services. However, they are individual results and results do vary. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.