Stop Anxiety From Controlling Your Life
Find out how a therapist with 27 years experience and proven techniques can help…
Anxiety is one of the most debilitating problems that exist. At its worst, it manifests in the form of panic attacks, feeling jittery, or on edge much of the time.
Anxiety can be something that has been with you much of your life. Or, it may have started after you have been traumatized by an event such as a car accident or an assault.
You find yourself worrying far too much. You’re afraid to do many things, or you avoid doing things completely. You’re constantly asking yourself, “What if…?” and imagining the worst.
You might find that your mind is filled with negative thoughts that you can’t seem to control.
Anxiety can be frustrating and downright exhausting.
Extreme anxiety goes beyond a simple phobia such as the fear of snakes. Anxiety seems to be with you in some form all the time.
Your anxiety might be mild, moderate or severe. Regardless, it can prevent you from doing many activities that you previously enjoyed. It stops you from living your life to the fullest.
How Anxiety May Show Up in Your Life:
You may find yourself saying some of these things to yourself:
- “I can’t stop thinking that something bad might happen.”
- “I feel frozen at times, unable to act as I used to.”
- “I have trouble making decisions. I fear that I might make the ‘wrong’ one.”
- “My social life sucks because I am afraid when with a group of people.”
- “I get panic attacks. My heart races and I feel like I can’t breathe. They are absolutely terrifying.”
- “I can’t concentrate on tasks; my mind is worrying non-stop.”
- “I feel like such a loser at times. Why can’t I get myself together?”
- “Sometimes I feel hopeless. I wonder if I am always going to be like this?”
Fortunately, Anxiety is Highly Treatable with the Right Kind of Therapy
Your anxiety can be alleviated and perhaps even eliminated if you work with an experienced therapist who uses research-based treatment methods.
There are many new and effective coping strategies that offer hope for people suffering from different forms of anxiety.
People all over the world have benefited from the treatment approaches that I utilize in my therapy practice–and you can too.
Benefits You Can Achieve Through Counselling for Your Anxiety
- Enjoy living in the present, instead of worrying about the past or future.
- Able to go places again; just like you used to do.
- Feel calmer and more in control.
- Resolve the symptoms of past traumas.
- Feel more confident and better about yourself.
- Make better decisions, with a lot more ease.
- Improve concentration and the get more done.
- Feel more comfortable in social situations.
- Have more rewarding and fulfilling relationships.
- Feel hopeful and look forward to your future.
With My Therapist Experience and Training, You Can Be Confident that You’ll Get the Help You Need
I am a committed and caring counsellor who is passionate about helping people just like you. The counselling approaches I use research-based and proven therapies. EMDR, a highly effective therapy approach, is one of the methods I use to help people with anxiety. EMDR is researched-based and is an approved approach by several national and International organizations.
As your counsellor, I can help you create a life that you want to live, just like I have helped hundreds of others for the past 27 years.
I’ve struggled with and overcome problems myself and have now created a rewarding life.
I want you to achieve the joy and fulfillment that I and so many of my clients have found.
You can create a life free of anxiety and one filled with more peace and enjoyment.
If you want to find our more about how I can help contact me for a no-charge, 10-minute consultation.
Together, we’ll decide how I can help alleviate your anxiety so that you can have a calmer and happier life.
*Testimonials appearing on this site are actual testimonials received from clients. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used my services. However,they are individual results and results do vary. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.